Nedrago Forums

Home Forums Game Studio What you don't like about the game?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  AmandaGWebster 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Nedrago
    Nedrago
    Keymaster

Please provide us a feedback so we can improve the game.

hillis92
    Participant

There is no way to upgrade your managers, or at least a very big lack of information on how to do so. I have been through all the menus, clicked everywhere I could but I still don’t understand how to level up my managers.

Nedrago
    Nedrago
    Keymaster

Hi Hillis

You are right, is not very clear at the moment.

To Upgrade your characters you will have to reset your game (In Settings), and as much money you get, more levels will be available for you.

The First Level available will be at 1 Million. (You need to reset to get it)

Thanks for your feedback, we are going to release a new version in a few days with an improved tutorial.

Nedrago
    Nedrago
    Keymaster

New Version Updated.

Please let us know your thoughs, so we can improve it.

bodhi
    Participant

Is there a mute button I’m missing?

Nedrago
    Nedrago
    Keymaster

Yes, you have a mute button on the game tab, on the right.

gamer22
    Participant

Can you explain me guys for what im getting Points to lvl up Menagers? i mean it depends on time (if yes tell me how much 1 point = 1 hour?) or it depends on achivments, revenue gold? Explain me plz because it’s not clear and take so long to earn points. (BTW not best english ;X)

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by  gamer22.
    Nedrago
    Nedrago
    Keymaster

We are getting a fix on that one…
    We will keep you updated.

gamer22
    Participant

so its random or what? because u give me 0 information and i dont wanna play this game more if i get 4 points per day … reach lvl 200 on one of those menagerrs will take half my life …. (but there’s achivments to reach lvl 200 on each menager)

AmandaGWebster
    Participant

Hello, I would like to play this game myself but first I need to find about essayroo as I want to use their services for my work. Once I have found about them I would love to try this game out.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Like!