Nedrago Forums

Home Forums The Walking Stick 2 Should I add animation on my website?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sophienike 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

JanLawson
    Participant

Can someone help me out in making the right decision for the whiteboard video animation services? I have been working on this amazing websites for writers all across the world to share their fiction writing pieces, and the website is ready to be launched. I was hoping to include some of the high quality whiteboard animation for the website tour for the audience and as well as for the better SEO of website. I was hoping to hire a professional animated whiteboard video maker, but I am not sure whether I should proceed with this thought or not. I need your views on this, so kindly share your opinions in the comments section. Thanks.

BrendaJHook
    Participant

yes I noticed your question you want to ask for help to out in making the right decision for the whiteboard video animation services. It is a good way for people’s opinions about it. Once I was writing content or post I had an issue that I overcome. You should launch your website and you should also insist on action for better SEO for your website promotion.

sophienike
    Participant

Hi, I have a website of custom writing service in which I am willing to do some changes regarding the website’s theme and to add some animations and make it more attractive and user friendly. Do you have any ideas about how an academic website works with the animations?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Like!