Nedrago Forums

Home Forums Game Studio How to make money with Mobile games?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AmandaGWebster 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

samanthaquinn
    Participant

If you are a mobile game developer and finding ways to generate profit through your game app then this brief will help you get started. Basically, best mobile game developer companies generate money through mobile monetization. A mobile game developer can use different revenue models for making money. Here is a list of revenue models that you can use for making money.
    • Free-to-Play: Free to play games are free for initial download later on players have to pay money for the upgrades.
    • Freemium: Freemium games are free to download but developers can charge money for the additional features. It is one of the most popular pricing strategy in the world of mobile game apps.
    • Advertising: This is the best model for revenue generation. It enables developers to add advertisement during gameplay through which they earn good amount of money.
    Your gaming app must be very engaging in order to utilize these features otherwise players won’t buy additional features plus, you will also face troubles while searching for the ads.

AmandaGWebster
    Participant

Hello, I would like to play this game myself but first I need to find is trust my paper legit as I want to use their services for my work. Once I have found about them I would love to try this game out.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Like!