Nedrago Forums

Home Forums Game Studio How to make money with Mobile games?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Amiya Rath 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

samanthaquinn
    Participant

If you are a mobile game developer and finding ways to generate profit through your game app then this brief will help you get started. Basically, best mobile game developer companies generate money through mobile monetization. A mobile game developer can use different revenue models for making money. Here is a list of revenue models that you can use for making money.
    • Free-to-Play: Free to play games are free for initial download later on players have to pay money for the upgrades.
    • Freemium: Freemium games are free to download but developers can charge money for the additional features. It is one of the most popular pricing strategy in the world of mobile game apps.
    • Advertising: This is the best model for revenue generation. It enables developers to add advertisement during gameplay through which they earn good amount of money.
    Your gaming app must be very engaging in order to utilize these features otherwise players won’t buy additional features plus, you will also face troubles while searching for the ads.

AmandaGWebster
    Participant

Hello, I would like to play this game myself but first I need to find is trust my paper legit as I want to use their services for my work. Once I have found about them I would love to try this game out.

RaynHell
    Participant

People, is ukessays reliable as the academic assistance company? I need opinions to consider, along with those stated in online reviews. While I’m writing this comment, the website seems to be not the worst choice and not the best one at a time. Any suggestions?

johndowne
    Participant

Flash cards (19)
    What is cultural competence?
    A set of congruent behaviors, attitudes, and policies that enable a system or professional to work effectively in cross-cultural situations.
    What are 2 important things that the PMHNP must do in cross-cultural situations?
    1. Be aware of own biases and assumptions.
    2. Acknowledge cultural background and biases of the patient.
    What is socialization?
    A continuous process whereby an individual acquires a personal identity and learns the norms, values, behaviors and social skills appropriate to his/her position in society.
    What is Acculturation?
    The process of ADOPTNG the cultural traits or social patterns of another.
    What is assimilation?
    The process of adapting or ADJUSTING TO the culture of a group or nation.
    What is ethnocentrism?
    Seeing things only from your cultural perspective.
    What is Xenophobia?
    Fear of other cultures.
    What are the 6 relevant cultural phenomena?
    1. Communication
    2. Space
    3. Social organization or family
    4. Time
    5. Environmental control
    6. Biological variations – metabolic pathways of P450 system.
    What is a culture bound syndrome?
    A collection of symptoms, behavioral and experiential that present generally in people of a certain cultural group.

Culturally derived remedies exist to treat the syndrome.

Healing rituals have been developed.
    What is “nervios” in the Latin culture?
    Word to express “distress” or vulnerability to stressful events in Latin culture.
    What does the term “amok” mean and in what cultures?
    Amok is a dissociative episode with brooding, violence, or homicidal behavior.

Only happens in men, precipitated by a perceived slight.

Found in men in the following cultures: Laos, Phillipines, Polynesia, Papua New Guinea, Puerto Rico, and Navajo.
    What is a cultural idiom of distress?
    A way of expressing features of distress or a way of talking about suffering common among a cultural group.
    What is an example of a cultural idiom?
    “Kufungisisa” – Thinking too much.

Anxiety, HA, and dizziness.

Among the Shona of Zimbabwe.
    What is a cultural explanation or perceived cause?
    Label or explanatory model used to provide an etiology or cause for symptoms, disease, or distress.
    What is an example of a cultural explanation?
    “Susto” – Fright

Results after a frightening experience that causes the soul to leave the body resulting in “sickness, unhappiness, and trouble with role functioning.”

Somatic symptoms and symptoms associated with MDD can result.

Common among US Latino”s and people in Mexico, Central and South America.

To learn more: visit website

monicadennis
    Participant

I am also interested in developing such applications, moreover, I now work and study at the same time, I try to earn a professional one-year course from the best experts in this field. I combine all this because I use the help to write a self introduce essay here https://essaysleader.com/essay-about-yourself/

jonathantrott
    Participant

The mobile games or no app games are constituted for offering the online gaming experience to a good number of touch screen devices. Flooring NJ

paul4422
    Participant

Web and Mobile Application Development Expert of OSL is known for generating highly convenient online platforms to enhance sales conversion and lead generation for the client’s business.

paul4422
    Participant

cloud security services We make sure your connections run smooth and so as your system.

Amiya Rath
    Participant

Thanks for sharing this article. [url=https://twindkf.com/]OmaarKing[/url]

Amiya Rath
    Participant

Thanks for sharing this wonderful post. OmaarKing

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Like!